INTERNAL AUDITOR (MEI)
With the following qualifications:
- Age 25 – 40 years.
- Willing to travel for audit assignment.
- A degree (S1) in Accounting or Science From Reputable University Background
- Minimum 5 years experience in Oil & Gas.
- Have an experience in Internal Audit is an advantage.
- Familiar with PTK-007 oil and gas Procurement procedure is preferred
- Familiar with PSC term and JV accounting is preferred
- Familiar with SAP FI and BPM is advantage
- Equip with risk management sense and system
- Ability to analyze business process in complex and various industries and present the audit results in simple and systematic reports.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation skills and computer basic application skills (Windows, Ms Word, Excel,Visio)
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to:
Human Resources Division
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put your subject of email: Rec-Internal Audit (IA-MEI)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, and please don’t apply if you didn’t match with the criteria above.